Grants for Wakefield Businesses
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) have secured government funding to award grants to small and medium-sized businesses in the Wakefield and Leeds City Region in order to invest in the skills of your workforce. The programme has been developed to help small businesses source the right skills solutions for your business.
If you have a budget to put towards training, you could also be eligible for funding of between £500 and £50,000. Whether it is developing the skills of your workforce, providing tailored training or designing a new course, The Skills Service can guide you through the process.
How Will They Help My Business?
- By offering a comprehensive skills assessment to source the most appropriate training
- By providing funding to eligible businesses
By guiding you through the process
Is My Business Eligible for a Grant?
- Your business must be based in the Leeds City Region, employ fewer than 250 people and have an annual turnover of less than £40million
- Your business must be in one of the following sectors: Manufacturing, Engineering, Creative and Digital, Business and Professional, Medical Technology, Hospitality and Tourism, Low Carbon; Environment Tech and Construction, Transport and Logistics?
- Your business must be able to provide a contribution to the cost of training, as a minimum 50%
Click here to complete the checklist to see if you are eligible for funding, or contact SKILLS@THE-LEP.com, 0113 3861 861