Fujitsu - Thinking Big with Small Businesses
Monday 16th June, 2014
9:30 to 12:30
Cedar Court Hotel, Wakefield
Fujitsu is hosting a procurement event for small and medium sized enterprises at Cedar Court Hotel in Wakefield on 16th June.
The free event, with the theme of Thinking Big with Small Businesses, includes:
- The chance to meet with Fujitsu Procurement’s Senior Management team to discuss potential opportunities.
- An opportunity to Network with other SMEs and organisations who can help you develop your business.
An exhibition showcasing the latest innovations from Fujitsu and our partners.
- Understand Fujitsu's Procurement and SME strategies, how they impact on your organisation and how you can engage with us to maximum effect.
- Help Fujitsu understand the needs of our SME Community. Improve your knowledge of Fujitsu and our markets.
- Gain practical advice on strengthening your team via Apprenticeship Schemes.
From the SME event in Crewe, Wendy Merricks from Jumar Solutions said: "It was great to have the opportunity to meet the team that SMEs find it almost impossible to meet. I also felt privileged to be made to feel that SMEs are important in the role of a corporate company."
Registration begins at 9:30am with the event starting at 10:00am. It is due to close at approximately 1:30pm.
Places are limited - Register your attendance NOW by emailing: Procurement.Enablers@uk.fujitsu.com
Cedar Court Wakefield, Denby Dale Road, Calder Grove, Wakefield WF4 3QZ